Thursday 12 January 2012

Hi, because I've been gone almost forever, I can't see any point in returning to my old Blog. Therefore, I've opened a new one. Please note that I will be sharing my new posers ONLY here, so if you want them, keep on checking in. I will off-cause let everyone know in my groups, when I make something new. Something else... as this IS a blog, I'll most definitely share some day-to-day stuff on here... like how my day's been, or how it's NOT been... Bare with it... That's what Blogs are for after all!

I'm sharing this link... I have NO bloody idea if you'll be able to do something with it, but if you can, have fun... there's tons and tons of my posers there!


Now, scoot off... and tell your friends!

Happy Creating
Only Jo

6 comments:

  1. Hi hon and welcome back. . . I am so happy that you have returned! I love your posers and will definately be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jo.............. Great work on this blog my friend... I am HERE with you...
    LOVE from NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx sooooo much for "following"! Loads a hugs babes!

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately the link is not valid. *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Hope things are going better for you now.

    The link you gave says: The file link you requested is not valid.

    ReplyDelete